KidsGames is a bilingual holiday program for primary school learners, presented in Alberton for the duration of the June/July holidays. The program runs from 07h00 to 17h00, making it possible for working parents to send their kids. The KidsGames program consists of games and organised sport as well as a Bible program.
What will be expected of you?
- Attend the preparatory training day on 8 June 2019 at NGK Alberton-Suid. Apart from teambuilding, we also prepare and practise activities like dramas, puppet shows, sport items, etc.
- To always put the kids in your group first.
- You are there to present a meaningful holiday program and to be a witness for Jesus.
- You need to be at the hall at 06h45 every morning, and need to stay still the end. After cleaning up, you can go home.
- On Friday you need to help till all equipment has been removed and stored (most probably till 20h00).
I undertake to adhere to the points mentioned in What will be expected of you?
Your cell: _____________________
Sending church/organization ____________________________
TEL. (h): _____________________
NAME OF MEDICAL AID: _______________________
MEDICAL AID NR.: _______________________
FAMILY DOCTOR: _______________________
DR TEL NR: _______________________
Please attach copy of medical aid card.
I, ________________________________ parent/guardian of _________________________________ (full name and surname)
hereby give my consent that he/she may be a helper at KidsGames during the June/July 2019 holidays. I take note of the expectations from the organisers. I accept that officials of KidsGames, as well as any other adult supervisors, will do anything within reason to safeguard my child(ren) from injury. I indemnify the host organisation, volunteers and the organizers of KidsGames from any claim which may be related to or originate from attending KidsGames or the prior preparatory camp.
Fees includes training, team wear and weekday lunches
R600.00 per volunteer (R300.00 if you have last years’ team wear)
There is no extra costs for participating in the second week.
I will be assisting with the following weeks:
Week 1 (18 – 21 June 2018) ____________
Week 1 (24 – 28 July 2018) ____________
Dates to remember:
8 June 08h00 – 15h00 (NG Alberton-Suid)
9 June 08h45 – 10h30 (NG Brackendal)
NGK Alberton Suid
Account no 210580026
Branch code 631 142
Ref: KG Helper & name & surname
Send proof of payment
and registration form to
Fax: 086 650 3539
BEFORE 5 JUNE 2018